Utilizing new survey technologies and canopy protection treatments for controlling Emerald Ash Borer – A Case Study from Oakville, Ontario, Canada
DECEMBER 1, 2010 – 11:00 AM EASTERN
Please plan to join us for the December 2010 UNRI Informational Webcast, which will present new and innovative methods for managing the Emerald Ash Borer (EAB) that are being utilized in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. The webcast will feature a team of speakers and scientists who are working on Emerald Ash Borer identification and protection initiatives in Canada. The web session will outline work that is currently underway in Oakville, as well as feature some interesting work being undertaken by the Canadian Forest Service and its partners.
Speaker for this webcast will include:
- Krista Ryall, Canadian Forest Service
- Ian Hanou, AMEC Earth and Environmental Inc.
- John McNeil, Town of Oakville
- Joe Meating, BioForest Technologies Inc.
The Moderator for the session will be:
- Gordon Mann, Mann Made Resources, Auburn, California
- USDA Forest Service Northern Research Station
- USDA FS Northeastern Area
- Urban Natural Resources Institute.
There is no cost to attend this webcast, which will last 1.25 hours.
Access Webcast Audio:
Toll Free Number: 1-888-989-9858
Participant Passcode: DBLONIARZ
Access Webcast Video:
Meeting Number: PW9044894
Meeting Passcode: DBLONIARZ
For Connection Info Visit: